Blood Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, creatures of darkness...to your new home. Here in Blood Curse it is survival of the fittest.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kira's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightmare Lane

Kira's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Characters   Kira's Characters I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 9:08 pm

You study the pale person dressed in black, attempting to figure out why she dressed like it was winter when it was the middle of summer, studying their figure before finally deciding that the person was female. Awful hard to figure out and easy to mistake for a boy. She pushes a few strands of hair out of her eyes before fixing you with an emotionless gaze that makes chills run up and down your spine. You look closer and realize that white bandages run through her hair and cover her left eye. The right one is nearly purple in color, you realize, before she begins speaking in a voice with as much expression as her face.

"My name is Kira Makarov." She speaks with a thick Russian accent. "I am sixteen years old, and very muchly human." She leans against the wall of the alley and crosses her arms. "I come from Russia, vhere the land is vast and cold and snovy." A light flickers in her eyes, as though speaking of her homeland made her happy. "Amerika is not like there. I came because I vas on a....how to say....foriegn exchange program?"

You nod and she continues. "They sent me because of grades or something. I do not know. I am not good vith English, either. Russian is much easier." She adjusts the scarf around her neck. You ask about the bandages and her left eye. She fixes you with a sharp glare.

"I do not talk about them."

You nod and ask about family, her past.

"I do not talk about them, either." She looks away, but not before you glimpse the hatred in her eyes.

She turns toward the street, the light accentuating how skinny she is. She begins her next sentence in Russian coughing and repeating herself in English.

"Amerika is....different. I do not like it here. And people are too friendly. I do not like people."

You ask why.

"People ask questions. About myself, about my family, about everything.I do not tell people a lot about anything. You vill have to find out much about me for yourself." She mutters something else under her breath before pulling the scarf over her mouth and walking away.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare-lane.deviantart.com/
Nightmare Lane

Kira's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Characters   Kira's Characters I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 8:54 pm

(A note: the decriptions here will be written as though the characters are making first introductions or are being interwiewed. I just figure this'll make them much more fun to read~

--NML)
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare-lane.deviantart.com/

Kira's Characters
Page 1 of 1