Blood Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, creatures of darkness...to your new home. Here in Blood Curse it is survival of the fittest.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 8:18 pm

Blaze's heart stopped at the sound of his name by an unfamiliar voice. Immediately the shadows that formed the roses dissipated and began swirly around him in a protective aura. He looked up to see a young girl standing beside him. Something seemed different. She didn't seem human but he couldn't tell for certain. "It depends on who's asking." he stated defensibly.

-----

Jonathan was becoming very agitated. He began to hunger for energy, for life. Sharpened fangs began to appear in his mouth. He turned away from Jacquelin trying to hide them. "You /will/ forget about him after he is dead. With or without your help I will kill him, so it's best you are with me then against me."

((Sorry short))
Back to top Go down
Morgin

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 7:45 pm

Serena was sitting at her mother's grave reading a book. She up on a cement block with her back against the tombstone, perfect for reading. She was there seeking safety and peace from the chaos in the city. Serena was reading one of her most favorite books, "The Tale of Two Cities". She had on her normal outifit, a long black dress that was slit at the bottom for quick movement. Serena had many black dress, each made with different types of fabric. She looked over to her left and saw a man not far from her. She had heard of him, his name was Blaze, but she had never officially met him. She closed her book and got up and walked over to him. Serena was very different, she liked the things that were the most evil in people than about the nice things, he was drawn to power. Shd looks down at him "Hello, my name is Serena, it's Blaze isn't it?" she asks and gives him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 7:04 pm

Jacquelin just sighed, she didn't want this. She didn't want Jonathan. She wish she hadn't been such an idiot. How could things have gone just so wrong? Sure, she was selfish but she wasn't that selfish...Maybe she she was? Who knows she was too tired and didn't know why Jonathan was dragging her to the graveyard.
After spoke those words, probably to himself she just stopped in her walk. They were now on the start of the main graveyard pathway.
"Jonathan," she started. "I'm not going to be fully over Blaze and you should just stop." She knew she was probably doing this at the wrong time but she didn't care. "I do love you but take it as if someone I loved has died." She really was crying now, this wasn't just for show. She really didn't know what do anymore. "Stop pushing me."

----

Lucy followed the for awhile. She was far enough to where she could see Jacqueline's long red hair. Once the reached the cemetery and had turned into the entrance she climbed over the gate and headed towards the more woodsy part. She couldn't hear them but she could see the figures of them.
She also tried to spot Blaze but she couldn't see him yet. She hopped he was still in the hideout and wasn't in the open.
For some reason she started to think about their future. Would she help run forever while she still worked for the Humans? Would there peace in Kallam again Vomica walk besides Humans? She knew that Atrum was more towards the fall of the Human rule of Kallam and Lumen was for the peace. She honestly didn't know what was best for Kallam or the people.
Then, in the corner of her eye she saw a shadow dancing on the ground. The night previously she had shadows dancing around here, this had to be one of Blaze's. She whispered, "Can you show me Blaze?" Silly, talking to shadows but it started to move fast but it seemed to have understood her. Lucy started to follow it with this two still in her sights.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-curse.rpg-board.net
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:27 pm

Jonathan snatched the cigarette and lighter from Jacquelin's hand. "Thanks doll, I really need this.". He knew she didn't get it out for him but he didn't care. No matter how much he likes her he was still callus. He lit the cigarette and took a couple puffs before handing it back to her along with the lighter. He then took her hand and pretty much started dragging her to the graveyard. He was exhausted but he was to angry and on edge to sleep right now. He was determined not to rest until Blaze was killed. "I will kill him with my own hands, even if it means dying in the process". He spoke aloud to no one in particular.

----

After awhile, Blaze had gathered a dozen shadows creating a dozen roses. He laid them down beside him and sat down in the grass leaning against a headstone. The silent chill of the graveyard was so peaceful to him. Things where starting to fall into place again. Soon the past would be but a distant memory.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:19 pm

Jacquelin followed him but protested, "Shouldn't you was up first? You're mess and I've hardly had a wink of sleep." Though she followed him blindly sure that her words went right past his head. Inside she was numb, she didn't know what to feel. The man she truly loved was going to be captured again and...
She didn't think of the words. She didn't need to.
She reached down into her chest and grabbed a cigarette and a lighter, she really needed one as the stepped outside and headed towards the graveyard.

-----

Lucy was heating up inside with anger but she still listened to the two as they walked out. But it finally crashed on her...The Graveyard. Lucy had no idea where the Atrum hide out was located, the Graveyard was huge! But Blaze was there somewhere and they were heading towards there.
She looked around in a panic she couldn't let them out of her sight. She grabbed a young woman officer, "File a Wanted Warrant for Blaze Carson, I have to go do other field business." She then ran towards the exit keeping her whip close at hand. She waited until they were a far enough distance not to notice her when she started walking.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 5:56 pm

Jonathan smiles at Jacquelin, rubs her arm and kisses her on the cheek. "I knew you would come to your senses.". He pulls himself together and gets a serious look on his face nodding to Lucy. "I will have the guards check it out. In the mean time I am also going to search personally. You should be wearing young Magnus, this guy is a good-for-nothing monster. It wouldn't surprise me if he was out on a killing spree right now. Who knows how many people he has infected with his rotting disease by now.". He turns to Jacquelin "Let's get some fresh air. We can go for a walk at the graveyard, there are some beautiful gardens around there".

Meanwhile at the Atrum hide out.....

-------

Blaze begins to feel like the walls are folding in on him. The dark damp tunnels reminded him of being locked up at Fathom. Deciding to take the risk, he heads back up to the surface. He begins to walk around the graveyard keeping his eyes peeled for anyone who might recognize him. As he walks he begins to gather up the shadows produced by the gravestones and turns them into roses. He figures Lucy would enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 5:39 pm

Jacquelin stayed at Jonathan's side and brushed of some dust off of his cloths. He really was a mess and she'd probably have to take him home with her. She dreaded the thought but her mansion was closer than his and she was pretty sure her parents would be so delighted to see him in one piece. She sighed at the thought.

-----

Lucy nodded her head quietly, "I'll put the warrant up for his arrest." She then came up with an idea. "I've heard from prisoners that the Atrum have a hideout in the Moonless Forest several miles outside the Fort. Northwest, I think. I have no idea how they could get past the fence but I'll send out some search teams." If they searched the forest maybe that would lead them far away from the graveyard as much as possible. Like Blaze said, the Human alignment was pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:49 pm

Jonathan waited as Jacquelin posted his bail. He shook himself and slapped his own cheek a few times trying to sober up enough to be coherent. He had a new goal now. He had to find Blaze Carson and kill him without her finding out the he himself was infected. Should be easy enough right? After the guard let him out he let out a sigh of relief. He nodded to Lucy. "I am trusting that you will find Mr. Carson. I will put a bounty on his head of fifty thousand dollars to whoever brings him to me /alive/. I am sure that will give everyone enough incentive.".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:34 pm

Jacquelin grabbed his fingers and held them to her cheek, maybe this was for the best, to forget about Blaze. Maybe he was a monster...
She then turned to Lucy and eyed her up and down. She was shorter than her, even if she wasn't wearing heels she had a good 4 inches on her. She noticed how stern and blunt pissed she looked. "I'll file my bail now." She then kissed his fingers and let him go.

-----

It took all of her strength not to go ahead and rip off their faces. But what was worse was that she would have to go out and hunt Blaze...She wanted to bite her lip off but she had to keep her stern look on, she didn't want to give these people any clues.
Lucy took Jacquelin to the front desk and registered everything a filed the money. It was pretty good chunk for his bail and looks like it was for public intoxication. Still she didn't utter a peep to her and she didn't want to, she wanted to get these two out of her way because had to focus on Blaze and his safety.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:22 pm

For a minute, Jonathan ignored the guard and focused all his attention on Jacquelin. He reaches his fingers through the bars and strokes her cheek. "Get me out of here and we can be together. You can forget all about that monster. I will make sure he is found and taken care of.". He then turned his attention to Lucy. "I am sure she will bail me out. Then, I want you and every other officer to focus all your attention to finding Blaze Carson. Once you do, don't bother locking him up in Fathom again since obviously there is a flaw in the security. Bring him to me and I will take care of him.".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 7:43 am

Jacqueline couldn't help but to cry then. She then against the bars so she could touch him. Who was she kidding, he was probably right. Blaze's transformation was scary, maybe he could've hurt her. But to think of Blaze being locked away thinking that she was the one that put him in there was wrong. He deserved the truth. She was scared. "I'm sorry Jonathan, I do love you." she spoke sobbingly, but she didn't take those words to heart. She probably didn't even mean them.

-----

Lucy had finished her paperwork and walked towards the hallway. "Yes, I made the call, but it was only to protect you." "I'm sorry Jonathan, I do love you."
Lucy tried to compose herself as she walked through the hallway. "Excuse me Ms. Rosewater, I'm Sergent Lucy Mei Walks." she stated politely but a hard. "I need to know if you are completing the bailing process." Her eyes were hard on her she then turned her gaze to Jonathan. She had seen him before in the building...
She then realized that it was Jonathan Brant the CEO of the Business. 'What the hell has today turned into?'
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 7:27 am

Jonathan bit his bottom lip. Of course, he had gone to far. He always does. He could never learn to keep his mouth shut. Yes, he probably could have easily gotten the money from one of his parents, but he chose to call her instead. This was the one woman he thought he could have more than just a fling with. He began to saw a future with her. "Look Jacqueline, I'm sorry. But you know it is true. He was becoming something different. He was becoming a monster, one that could have easily killed you. Yes, I made the call, but it was only to protect you.".

-----

Blaze made his way to the underground hide out. It was pretty barren except for the occasional vampire lurking around.He began to wonder the halls aimlessly. His thought drifted between Lucy and Jacqueline. On one hand he had this amazing beautiful girl that he was starting to really fall for, then there was her. The girl he /thought/ he loved. He wondered what she would say if she saw him again.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 7:05 am

Jacqueline walked towards him "if looks could kill thing" going on Jonathan would be far from dead. She then spoke dramatically, "Blaze Carson is not a piece of garbage! I don't care how much money you have, you are nothing compared to him! I wish I never breathed my oxygen in front of you. You can go bail yourself out for all I care!"

------

"Blaze Carson is not a piece of garbage!"
Those words were echoed across the whole front station.
Lucy had almost dropped her pencil. Could that be her...
"Damn, that redhead sure is a firecracker." the police officer said to another at the desk.
Lucy didn't think when she asked, "Is that woman Jacquelin Rosewater?"
The police officer looked on the computer and replied, "Yep sure is. Hot and rich, nice."
Lucy had no idea what to do then, she just looked over toward the cell entrance and continued heard the screaming. Jacquelin was here, Lucy had started dating Blaze just today and Jacquelin stilled loved Blaze. Oh God, why her?
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:48 am

Jonathan clenched his jaw tight. By now he was starting to sober up, and she was pissing him off. He wasn't used to having to share, and it was obvious she still had feelings for Blaze. He walked up and gripped the bars glaring at her. "He was diseased. If he wasn't taken away then you would have been too. I did it because I cared. It was for your own good and you know it. Besides..." a cocky grin formed on his face "you know it was more than a fling. You know you where falling for me. It was only a matter of time and you would have been dumping that piece of garbage anyways.".

------

After Lucy left Blaze began to walk out towards the city. It was still early so streets where pretty bare. He made sure to stay off the main roads and instead took the alleyways remaining hidden among the shadows. Soon he made it to the edge of the graveyard and looked around. There was no one in sight so he proceeded on to the tomb the Atrum called home.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:40 am

Jacquelin face of stern-pissed melted away. Tears started to form in her eyes and she turned away from him to the wall. He escaped? How? Fathom was inescapable! "No." she finally said whipping away her tears. "No, I have not heard from him." She turned towards him again. "Why would he? He thought I was the one that sent him to the motherfucking place!" He voice was getting loader as she got angrier.
"Why are you so confident that I'm going to bale you out? We had a fling and that's all there was to it! Why don't you ask daddy for money?" She knew she was going to piss him off but why should she care? He was behind bars.

-----

Lucy followed him out the door grabbing her whip and badge. They followed the path to the road together until they had to cut for opposite ways. The kissed goodbye and she started walking towards the city.
Since everyone walked there was walking-traffic, but Lucy was able to dodge most of it and head to the building. It took her 10 minutes tops to get there.
Once she was in the building she signed in at the front desk. As she filed her paperwork /she heard the voice of a woman get loader and loader. She ignored it though, not thinking much about it.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:25 am

Jonathan gulped feeling a little nervous. Does she know he thought to himself that I am now...one of them. He tried to shake it off and grinned. "Aw sugarlips don't be so uptight. You used to come to those parties with me at one point remember? That was when you could get away from that ex boy toy of yours. Speakin of which, I heard mister monster escaped from Fathom yesterday. Have you heard from him?". Jonathan's glazed blood-shot eyes had a sincere look of concern.

-----
"If I told you I would have to kill you." Blaze joked. "No, it is in the graveyard. Yeah yeah, obvious place I know. Good thing the humans are to stupid to think of it." he laughed. Blaze threw his shirt on over his head then kissed Lucy on the cheek. "I promise you I will be back tonight.". He then proceeded to head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 6:15 am

"I wouldn't say that, I haven't payed for your release yet." The officer nodded to her and walked to the entrance. She turned and faced him, crossed armed with a very pissed off look. If you knew Jacqueline, you knew she was going to lecture the crap out of him.
"What the hell were you thinking? Partying in some low-end, drug crazed house? There could've been Vomica in those parts! With needles that could've been used by those -" she then fell short to her words. Her heart fell, she couldn't talk about them. To think of him.

-----

"Hmm...I should've assume that the Atrum have a hideout somewhere." she pulled on her white blouse and started to button it up. "I'm guessing somewhere dark and eerie. Probably haunted too." she teased. She then found her jeans and put them on.
"I'm hoping that I won't be long, but they can keep you in that Godforsaken place for hours rambling about the same old thing." She rolled her eyes. Once she got everything on she brushed her hair through her fingers and walked over to Blaze and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So where is this creepy haunted place? Just in case I have to save your sorry ass."
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 5:58 am

Jonathan could hear the familiar sounds of clicking heels down the hall. With a smile he stumbled to his feet and brushed his shaggy blonde hair with his fingers trying to make himself look presentable. This may be his one opportunity to when her back so he wanted to make a decent impression even if he was loaded. "I knew you would come to my rescue." he called out before even seeing her.

-----

Blaze jolted awake when Lucy jumped out of bed. As he watched her scurry about getting her closed he smiled to himself pleased with his own "performance" the night before. After a few moments of just watching her he sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched. Casually he stood up and began getting dressed himself. "I am probably going to head over to the Atrum headquarters today since humans havn't discovered that yet. It would be a good place for me to hide out till nightfall".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 5:17 am

Jacqueline finished her cigarette slowly, she got up and flicked it away. Her long red hair blew with the gentle wind as she headed towards the main entrance. A guard politely opened the door for her and she thanked him. She made her way to the front desk, "I'm here to bail the oh-so-important Johnathan Brant."
The police officer raised his eyebrow to her and did whatever he did on his computer. "But first." she interrupted. "I would like to see him before I waste my money."
The officer blinked a few times and looked at her dumbly. Once he processed the information he called another officer, whom escorted her to the cell blocks. Her heels clicked loudly across the halls as she followed him.

------

Lucy woke up clinging to Blaze. Her eyes opened slowly and the haze became clear.
She was on her Masters old bed, under the covers...Well I don't need to describe the rest. If you know what I mean.
Speaking of which, everything hit her all at once. 'Wow.' she thought. That's all she could think. Wow. A pretty good description. Except owe...
But Lucy had no regrets, this man was perfect for her. So what if he was Vomica? He was no different than he was when he was human. Okay, maybe she didn't know that part but she assumed he was no different than when he was human. Speaking of Human, Lucy peeked her head over Blaze's side to look at the clock above the table, 5:25. She had to be at work at 6. With a sigh slowly got untangled from Blaze and started the search for her cloths...
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:58 am

Blaze was shocked by Lucy's sudden kiss, but he happily reciprocated it. He placed his hands on her waist squeezing them gently as he allowed her to guide him inside. After she pulled away and told him he was staying he smiled. He leaned into her pressing his cheek against hers and whispers in her ear "I will stay with you forever if you would allow me.". He surprised himself by his trust in her. Someone who should be his enemy who he had only met so soon ago, he was now falling in love with.

------

Johnathan grips the bars of his cell and yells out at the guard in a slurred drunken voice "Hey you! I could get y-y-you fired. Mah daddy owns this place-sh ya' know.". The guard completely ignored his words. Little did he know it was actually his father that had him arrested in the first place. Johnathan's constant partying and binge drinking had became a disgrace to the prestige family. With his calls being ignored he sighs and goes to sit down on the iron bed. He wondered if Jaquelin would actually bale him out. After there last meeting he was unsure if she would even show up, but he had no one else to call. His better-than-thou attitude made most people turn away from him.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:44 am

Lucy looked up at him with her lower lip out. She really didn't want him to go.
Then the little voice in the back of her mind started to talk.
Lucy without thinking about it grabbed him around the neck and kissed hard. She really wanted him to stay. Her hand held on to his neck leading him towards her and the other grabbed her doorknob, opening the door.
She pulled back for moment and whispered, "Your ass is staying here tonight."

----

Jacqueline pulled out a cigarette outside the Brant Corporeal Business Offices Inc. and Kallam City Police and Hunter Force. It was around five or so in the morning and she hadn't had a wink of sleep. Her parents insisted she go to a dinner party with them that ended up lasting WAY too long in her opinion.
She got home around 3:45 and was about to fall asleep at 4 when she got call from Jonathan Brant. She wanted to hang up on him if hadn't been the key words "been arrested." He was clearly drunk and was slurring his words. If it hadn't been her nosy Mother to walk in on the conversation she would have left his ass in his cell.
So she dragged herself out of bed, put on more Godforsaken makeup, a dress and heels and walked all the way to his place of business. (No funding, no gas, no cars) Funny. He owns this actual building.
She granted herself a cigarette before going in there, she didn't want to see him again. "Heh," she said to her self exhaling the smooth smoke, leaning harder into the bench seat. "Fate sure thinks she's funny, doesn't she?"
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:24 am

Blaze kinda chuckled under his breath. He couldn't tell if it was jealosy or something else, but there was emotions in Lucy's voice that she was trying to hide from him. He tried to reassure you "Don't worry about it, she isn't worth it. Besides, I have my eyes set on someone else now." he gave her a playful wink. After their walk they came back to Lucy's house. He stands in front of the door with her and turns to face her. "Well, I will stay with you tonight. That is, if you don't mind. But during the day while you are working I have to keep moving to reduce the chance of getting caught.".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:19 am

Lucy squeezed his hand back hoping to give him some comfort. Then it hit her. 'Rosewater. Money.' He was going to marry some serious money alright. If Lucy remembered correctly the Rosewater family was associated with the Brant family whom owns the building she works at.
She then shook off her thoughts and turned to him, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you with that again. I just...Wanted to know her name." her voice got stern, very serious at that last statement. Truth be told, if she came across the bitch, she'd make her pay for hurting Blaze.
But, how would he react to that...
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:08 am

Blaze squeezed Lucy's hand and cringed a little as she asked that question. For a moment as they where walking, he had almost forgotten all about her, as he got lost Lucy's presence, but reality came back and slapped him in the face. He didn't know why she was so curious but he didn't mind telling her. It wasn't like they would ever run into one another, right? "Her name was Jacquelin. Jacquelin Rosewater.". Just hearing her name spoken by his own lips made him want to scream in anger. He squeezed Lucy's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:03 am

Lucy smiled back and squeezed his hand affectionately.
She had to admit, she lived on beautiful and quiet land considering they were just a few miles off from the city. Sometimes she would wonder if a Vomica would wonder in her little neck of the woods. She couldn't count Blaze she invited him to her house.
They walked in silence for a good 10 minutes, just a little pathway that made a wide circle around her house. And as they walked she couldn't help but to think about who his girlfriend was. It really bothered her that she had betrayed him like that. Maybe she knew her...
"Blaze," she finally broke the silence. "Please, don't get mad at me asking but...what was your girlfriends last name?" She bit her lip slightly, maybe she should have held her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next