Blood Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, creatures of darkness...to your new home. Here in Blood Curse it is survival of the fittest.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 3:48 am

Blaze reached over to her and rubs her cheek reassuringly. "I'm not talking about leaving permanently." he smiles at her. "We just gotta be careful. I am the first one to ever escape, so they are going to have everyone out searching for me, probably even you.". He nods his head to her "C'mon, let's go for a walk. I am going to have to stay hidden during the day so I want to make the most of the night while I can.". He takes her by the hand and smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 3:43 am

She frowned, "I don't want you to go. I really don't think they'll suspect me if I keep working like I normally would, I did go out on patrol tonight and I did all my paperwork before I did that." She actually felt her stomach drop when he mentioned leaving. She didn't want him to go, at all.

((Short.))
Back to top Go down
https://blood-curse.rpg-board.net
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 3:36 am

Blaze nodded his head. He had almost forgot she worked for the the Magnus. Why he let his guard down so much around someone who could have him killed or worse, locked up again, was completely beyond him. Yet there was something that kept telling him that he could trust her. "I probably should find somewhere here in the city or in in the woods to hide out then. I can't go back to my home since they will be looking for me and I couldn't exactly stay here with you working for....them.".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 3:31 am

'More.' Lucy thought. Of course her common sense pushed that thought away but her thoughts started fighting back. She didn't know what to do, this was so unreal, she felt like she could fly away.
She looked towards where Blaze was looking, judging by the moons position it was around midnight.
And she had to go to work tomorrow.
"Oh shit." she blurted out. She then realized she still had a hold of him and she was on tiptoes. She slowly set her heels to the earth and unwrapped her arms from around him. "I have to go in to work tomorrow to file some reports. I completely forgot about that." She face-palmed herself. She didn't exactly feel like leaving him alone, but she couldn't exactly bring a demon to her place of business either.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 3:23 am

After Lucy pulled away, Blaze looked at her and smiled. He was finally starting to feel happiness again. "There, now you can say you have been kissed by a demon." he chuckled. He turned around and looked out into the night. The bright full moon shone down leaving a silver lining over the city-scape. "So, where do we go from here?" he asked almost matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:55 am

It was amazing. Nothing like she ever had experienced before. When he kissed her she didn't hesitate she kissed him back. Her eyes just fell closed automatically. She felt the cool shadows around the started to blow through her hair along with his hand. Her arms wrapped around his chest and neck, she never want to let him go. Ever. She wanted to be with him, in this moment, forever.
All the time, even when she was with Charles she never felt this...happy.
Soon the time came when she needed to breath and she slowly pulled back. She actually let out a little grunt from the back of throat from pulling away, without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:41 am

Blaze looks into her eyes and smiles. Shadows begin to swirl up around them, encasing them in a cold embrace like a dark hug from the cold misty breeze. For a second he just stands there looking at her allowing the moment to linger in time as he made a mental painting. "Well then, we better change that.". Slowly he uses his fingers to guide her lips to his and presses his lips against her and runs his fingertips through her hair. The shadows seem to press them closer together. In his mind he could swear he could hear her heart beating in time with his. His cold frozen heart, that now seemed to be warming up again.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:35 am

Lucy was pretty sure she was going in to shock, she had never been this close to a guy before except for training, you can't count that. Her heart was beating so fast as she looked up at him, she had to remind herself to breath. She finally let out her reply with a slight mumble, "N-no. I haven't." Damn it, she was nervous.
She looked up at him in the eyes, then she realized she wanted him. However could hurt him was a bitch that needed to pay. He was an angel, a dark, evil, angel...
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:33 am

Lucy's last statement really peaked Blaze's interest. He looks to her with one eyebrow cocked. "You've never had a boyfriend or...anything?". It never occurred to him that, that might be the case for some people. He has always had luck in the dating department since as long as he could remember, but he never really had any "serious" relationships before his ex-fiancé. Without waiting for a reply he moves even closer to her to the point where she could feel his breath on her skin and lifts her chin with his thumb and index finger "So I suppose that means you never been kissed before either?".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:13 am

Lucy looked up at him, she wanted to believe that he was lying about this person but he wasn't. "Blaze...I'm sorry." She looked up at him so that he could see her. "I guess we do have something in common: we've both been abandoned by people we loved. Only I had a parent figure abandon me." she then looked down at the ground herself. "That's the only thing I can relate to, I've never had a romantic relationship before..."
It was embarrassing to admit her being 20 but she has never been around anybody whom she was interested in. Except now...
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 2:04 am

Blaze hears her voice and turns around. Seeing where she is standing he walks up to her trying his best to look sincere. He stands right in front of her and awkwardly runs his fingers through his long black hair. "You remind me so much of someone I used to know. Someone I.....loved.". He sighs and looks at the ground. "I was going to marry her. We where engaged, but then....I got infected defending her and she turned me in to Fathom. She could barely even look at me as they where taking me away. I can't allow myself to feel that kind of pain again.". He didn't even look up at her. He just kept his eyes fixated on the ground trying to hold back the hurt and anger that these memories where bringing back.
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 1:58 am

Lucy was at the side of the house leaning the round logs that made up the cabin, her head rested one of them as she heard his reply. She sighed to herself still angry as she let out, "Hurt from what?"
She honestly didn't want him to know where she was but she let that pass. She wanted to know what was hurting him so much.
Back to top Go down
xGypsy_Girlx
Admin
xGypsy_Girlx

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 1:51 am

Blaze gave a long drawn-out sigh and hits himself on the forehead. "Stupid, stupid boy" he mutterers to himself under his breath. With slight hesitation he walks out the door after her. The crisp night air hits his face as he opens the door. It feels so refreshing after spending what seemed like forever in a stale cell. He takes a few steps forward and looks out into the blackened night. "Lucy" he calls out "Please don't be mad. I just....I don't want to hurt anymore.".
Back to top Go down
Darky
Admin
Darky

PostSubject: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 3:05 am

Previously:
Blaze Carson, a fairly new Vomica Demon escaped Fathom Hospital with ease and retreated to Rosewood Park. Unknowing what was waiting for her Lucy Mei, a Vomica Huntress, started her nightly rounds to the park. Having found out that Blaze was there she attacked him intending to put him back in Fathom.
However, Blaze with his whit asked to play her a song. Lucy cautiously agreed with the unknowing knowledge that he intended to poison her with putting his blood on his flute after he was done playing. But soon Lucy started to ask him question on whether he knew her master or not. Eccentrically, Lucy patched Blaze up and brought him to her cabin. Foolish maybe, but Lucy felt something for the Demon even if she had just met him.
The talked for awhile longer, laughed and smiled. Soon the talk of a Atrum leader came into conversation and Lucy's suspensions arose if her Master, Charles was apart of Atrum. But thoughts from Blaze's past interrupted their laughter. Of Jacqueline. Blaze had agreed to help her find Charles but he was still troubled of his ex-fiance.

((I'm leaving it off here because it started getting crazy afterwards. xD))

"Who are we kidding." he mumbled under his breath. Then he called out to her "I am a man of my word. I will help you find him no matter how long it takes...but that it is. That is all I can be for you.".
Lucy had been sitting at the table after their dinner. Her mouth that had been semi-smiling went completely straight. What the hell did he mean, "That is all I can be for you." Was he trying to play with her emotions? Was he trying to make her feel like crap? She thought they were having fun and all of a sudden he's all serious and talking like he's going to leave her after they find Charles?
He was hiding something from her. Something important. Who was he? She had just told him about her being Fathom, not remembering who she was! Having Charles to be the only one to care for her and to walk out on her? Who was he, to have her pour out her heart to him?
Her lip started to slightly tremble as she abruptly got up, her head hang down with her hair covering her eyes, "I guess you'll leave me like he did, won't you?"
She then stomped to the front door without looking at him and slamming it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin   Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gypsy & Darky RP - Blaze & Lucy - Lucy's Cabin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3